"She refused to be bored, chiefly because she wasn't boring." Zelda Fitzgerald

Monday, September 22, 2014

I No Eat

I was standing in the kitchen when I heard a scuffling, mousey kind of noise behind the pantry door. I froze and listened, wide-eyed...hoping that it wasn't rodent visitors. Please no tiny, naked tailed, scuttling, creepers, clambering all over the shelves leaving me tiny poop gifts between the canned goods!!! Please! I tip-toed towards the door, and then....a thought occurred as I stood flinching on the threshold, listening with my hand on the knob.

"Pom? Is that you?" The scuffling stopped. Silence.



"No Mama!" He called....and then when I came around the door he informed me: "I no eat yo poh-teen powduh!" No mice. And no worries...he didn't eat my protein powder. Good to know. Guess we're good to go. Tee hee!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments: